The Traffic and Transportation Engineering Division is responsible for the efficient movement of vehicles and people within the public street right-of-way. This is achieved through planning new transportation infrastructure improvements, maintenance and operation of the City’s traffic signal system, design of traffic signs and pavement markings, and responding to traffic requests and concerns. This Division also performs as a liaison between the City and private, state, and federal offices to insure maximum funding of roadway improvement projects.
- Traffic Count Data
- Caltrans (California Department of Transportation)
- LA/Ontario International Airport
- Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority
- SBCTA (San Bernardino County Transportation Authority)
- SCAG (Southern California Associated Governments)
- Union Pacific Railroad