The primary goal of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) is to provide emergency assistance for the redevelopment of abandoned and foreclosed homes and residential properties. The City of Ontario received a formula allocation of $2,738,309 in NSP funds.
The following table identifies the recommended allocations for NSP-related activities.
|Proposed Programs||NSP Funding|
|Mercy House Multi-Family Program||$1,902,599|
|Single-Family ARR Program||$282,229|
|Mortgage Assistance Program||$279,650|
|Establish Land Banks||$0|
|Demolition and Redevelopment of Foreclosed or
Abandoned and Blighted Properities
|City of Ontario NSP Administration||$273,831|
- City of Ontario's NSP Substantial Amendment [PDF]
- Draft-First Amendment to 2010-2011 One Year Action Plan (NSP3) [PDF]
- Download the NSP Application Form [PDF]
- View NSP Quarterly Performance Reports
- Read information regarding the City of Ontario’s application for Neighborhood Stabilization Program 2 (NSP2) funds