The mission of the Ontario Police Department is to protect life and property, solve neighborhood problems, and enhance the quality of life in our community. We do this by providing superior police services while fostering successful community partnerships.
- Pride: Realizing law enforcement to be among the most-noble professions in the world and deriving personal and professional satisfaction from the effective performance of our duties.
- Professionalism: It is not the job we do, it is how we do the job. Be engaging, considerate and resourceful in actions, image and conduct.
- Integrity: It takes less effort to do right than it does to explain why we did wrong. The reputation of a hundred years can be undermined by the conduct of one.
- Teamwork: Fulfilling relationships that instill pride, passion and commitment through communication and performance. Learn from the past and embrace the future through empowerment, respect and cooperation while seeking excellence.
Ontario Police Department Citizens Academy
The Citizens Academy is an opportunity for the public to learn about the Ontario Police Department through exciting demonstrations and presentations. Click here to download the flyer.
Ontario Police Reporting System
Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report.
- Report Drunk Drivers. Call 911
- For all inquires please call (909) 395-2001
- If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Tips for Parents - Stop Alcohol Abuse among Teenagers
Drinking among teenagers is a serious problem in the United States. Find out information about symptoms and tips to stop or prevent alcohol abuse. For more information, please visit the California Attorney General's Crime and Violence Prevention Center or view the Tips for Parents: Underage Drinking in California handbook [PDF]