The City of Ontario Looks Forward to Celebrating the Fourth of July with You!
Remember: NO personal belongings or items can be placed in the public right-of-way or median to reserve spaces prior to 5 AM on July 4, 2017.
This will allow City staff the ability to prepare these areas for the parade. Thank you!
Personal belongings or items can be placed in the public right-of-way or median to reservce spaces at 5 AM on July 4, 2017.
The parade begins at 4th Street and Euclid Avenue and proceeds south to Euclid Avenue to B Street.
At approximately 10:30 AM.
Euclid will be closed from 6th Street to Holt Blvd. from approximately 4:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Cars will not be able to enter on to Euclid during this time
- Armsley Square and Palm Ave. West of Euclid Avenue
- 5th Street and Palm Ave. West of Euclid Avenue
- 5th Street and Vine Ave. West of Euclid Avenue
- 4th Street West of Euclid Ave. to Vine Avenue
- 4th Street East of Euclid Ave. to Columbia Avenue
- “J” Street to Columbia Ave. East of Euclid Avenue
- “I” Street to Laurel Ave. West of Euclid Avenue
- “D” Street East of Euclid Ave. to Sultana Avenue
- “C” Street East of Euclid Ave. to Lemon Avenue
Spectators may park on any side of the street south of 4th Street or on the West or East side of Euclid. Unless streets are listed as closed.
There is not designated handicap parking on the streets. Spectators with a handicap placard may be dropped off on any side street south of 4th Street at Euclid Avenue. Driver will then need to locate parking.
Blast at the Ontario Town Square begins right after the parade at approximately 10:30 AM. There will be a selection of patriotic music to be enjoyed.
Westwind Park, 2455 East Riverside Dr. and Whispering Lakes Golf Course
Riverside Drive between Archibald Avenue and Vineyard Avenue will be closed beginning at 3:00 pm.
Parking is available at Whispering Lakes Golf Course. To enter Whispering Lakes Golf Course, take Vineyard Avenue south to Riverside Drive and make a left turn. Golf Course is on the left.
- Shuttle transportation is available from the Ontario Police Department, 2500 S. Archibald Avenue, to Westwind Park beginning at 4:00pm and concludes at approximately 10:00pm.
With a handicapped placard, there are minimal spaces available at Westwind Park.
The entrance gate will open at 5:00pm.
Only Gas BBQ’s are allowed.
Blankets, lawn chairs, ice chest and Ez-ups are permitted
(Ice chests will be checked at the gate).
No dogs or alcohol or charcoal BBQ’s are permitted.
Live entertainment will be performed by the band ACE beginning at 6:00pm with atmosphere entertainment performing throughout the park.
Carnival games, bouncers/small rides and food vendors are available at minimal cost.
Fireworks show begins at 9:00pm and ends at approximately by 9:25pm.
KOLA 99.9 broadcasts patriotic music during the Fireworks Show.