General Registration Policies
- No phone-in registration accepted. Please provide proof of residency.Students must pre-register online, via mail or in person. No registration will be taken in class.
- No registration fees can be accepted at class locations or by instructors.
- Refunds will only be issued for cancelled classes. Allow approximately 3 weeks to process.
- Don't let your favorite class get cancelled! Please register a minimum of 48 hours before the class start date.
- The City of Ontario reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes for any reason. All fees subject to change.
Online Priority Registration
Priority online registration for Ontario Residents begins Monday November 30, through Wednesday, December 2. Online registration is open to everyone, including non-residents beginning Thursday, December 3. To register online for select classes and activities, click HERE. No online registration will be accepted for Adult Sports.
Begins Thursday, December 3.
1265 South Palmetto Avenue
8 AM to 5 PM Monday - Thursday
8 AM to 4 PM Friday
De Anza Center
1405 South Fern Street
8 AM to 5:45 PM Monday - Thursday
8 AM to 4:30 PM Friday
Mail-In Priority Registration
Begins Monday, November 30 Mail must not be postmarked earlier than November 28. No mail-in registration for Tiny Tots or Adult Sports.
- Complete the registration form. Click HERE for the form. (Adults may register other adults; however each adult must sign a registration form before the start date of the activity.)
- Only parents and legal guardians (with documentation) may register their children.
- Make Checks payable to "City of Ontario."
- Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope so a receipt can be mailed to you.
- Mail to: Ontario Recreation & Community Services, 1265 S. Palmetto Ave., Ontario, California 91762.
Class confirmations are not made. Unless a cancellation notification is received, students should plan on attending classes as listed. Bring your receipt to class.
Special Needs Request
|TRADUCION EN ESPANOL
Si necesita ayuda con este documento, por favor llame al telefono (909) 395-2020