Cimarron Project Area
- The City of Ontario is proud to announce the high-tech manufacturing corporation; Alta Advanced Technologies has recently relocated their headquarters from Claremont to the former Sunkist Research and Development Building located at 760 E. Sunkist in Ontario.
- The Ontario Redevelopment Agency is currently in escrow to purchase approximately 8 acres of the former Sunkist Fruit Packing Distribution Center at the corner of Sunkist and Campus Avenues in Ontario.
- When Ontario welcomes its second Fresh & Easy neighborhood market on April 7, the Colonies Marketplace retail center at Euclid Avenue and Philadelphia Avenue will be ready.
Center City Project Area
- The Ontario Redevelopment Agency recently welcomed Jax Market to the Euclid Avenue District.
Guasti Project Area
- City of Ontario and Oliver McMillan mark key milestone for Historic Guasti District development; team moves forward on Historic Preservation efforts on site of former Guasti Winery.
- Oliver McMillan, the developer of the Historic Guasti District in Ontario, California, has announced that Kimpton Hotel & Restaurants, one of the leading boutique hotel companies in the United States, has been selected to operate a first luxury boutique hotel in Ontario, California.