Customer Service

Utilities Customer Services focuses on providing the highest level of customer service and meeting the every-changing needs of the residents and businesses served. Utilities Customer Service is responsible for setting up new services, billing and payment collection of Water, Sewer, and Integrated Waste services.

New rate and fees are listed below and available for download.

Utility Billing Assistance

If you or someone you know is having difficulty paying their Ontario Utility bill, please reach out for help!

Ontario offers payment plan options for customers with past due balances. We have several options available, and customers can enroll in one of our plans by contacting our customer service line at 909-395-2050. Payment Plans are designed specifically for past due balances and will not include any new bills issued after the Payment Plan has been established. Customers will be responsible for making separate payments for each new bill issued throughout the duration of a Payment Plan.

Please take an advantage of these payment plans to avoid any risk of service interruptions.


Starting Services: Water/Sewer/Integrated Waste

Property Owner signing up for services:

  • Provide Government Issued ID & Social Security Number
  • Provide Proof of Ownership (if newly purchased home within 60 days)
  • Pay Advance Payment

Property Owner Authorizing Tenant to sign up for services:

  • Complete Landlord Authorization Form
  • Provide Government Issued ID
  • Provide Proof of Ownership (if newly purchased home within 60 days)
  • Tenant Must Complete Steps Below

Tenant signing up for services:

  • Provide Government Issued ID & Social Security Number
  • Pay Advance Payment
  • Property Owner Must Complete the Landlord Authorization Form

You can start services:

In Person: 
Utilities Customer Service Center 
1333 S. Bon View Avenue
Ontario, CA 91761

By Phone:
(909) 395-2050

Required documents must be received prior to the start of services. You can send the required documents by email to Please note if the property is under the name of a Business, Corporation, Trust, etc. Additional documentation will be required. 


Landlord Authorization Form

Downloadable Files

Downloadable Files