Return to About Ontario



Who should I contact if my trash or recycling was never picked up?

Please contact the Municipal Utilities Company Solid Waste department at (909) 395-2666.

A traffic light is not working correctly, who should I contact?

The Traffic and Transportation Engineering Division is responsible for maintenance and operation of the City’s traffic signal system. If you have a question, concern or would like to report a malfunctioning traffic light, please call (909) 395-2025.

How can I obtain a Business License?

Obtaining a business license in Ontario is a simple process and City staff are ready to assist.  Visit the Business License Application page for more information.

Where can I find the dates for the Holiday Refuse Schedule?

The holiday refuse schedule can be found here.

When are the Yard Sale Dates?

Dates can be found here. Yard sale permits are NO LONGER required.

Email Alerts

Sign up for personalized email alerts.

Stay Connected

Stay informed with the latest updates.