Ontario Museum of History & Art
225 South Euclid Avenue
Ontario, California 91762
General Information or to make a reservation call: (909) 395-2510
Regular Open Hours
- January 1, New Year's Day
- January 21, Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- February 18, President's Day
- April 21, Easter
- July 4, Independence Day
- November 10 & 11, Veterans Day
- November 28 - 29, Thanksgiving
- December 24 - 25 & 31, Christmas
Ontario Museum of History & Art is a welcoming place that reflects pride in who we are, where we live and our legacy.
Ontario Museum of History & Art enhances knowledge and understanding of our community through dynamic and vibrant experiences.
School and groups tours (10+ persons) are available by appointment. Teacher's packets about special programs and exhibits are available upon request. For more information, please call the museum.
Architectural rendering of museum (Ontario's second city hall), 1936.