Leaders in Preparedness Academy
The City of Ontario Leaders in Preparedness Academy is a free, interactive emergency preparedness education program for Ontario residents 18 years and older who are interested in becoming better acquainted with City emergency management operations. The purpose of the program is to provide information on the potential hazards and risks affecting Ontario, to develop civic leadership, and to build a more disaster resilient community through well-informed and engaged residents. The Academy takes place in the evening over a period of nine weeks.
- Hazard Awareness and Disaster Preparedness
- 911, Neighborhood Watch, and Crime Prevention
- ReadyOntario Emergency Preparedness Expo
- Hands-only CPR and Stop the Bleed
- Ontario Night Out
- Disaster Technology, Engineering, and Finance
- Community Lifelines and Infrastructure Preparedness
- Extreme Event Disaster Drill
For more information about the Leaders in Preparedness Academy, contact: Office of Emergency Management at 909-395-2557 or [email protected]
Applications are closed for the 2019 Leaders in Preparedness Academy. Please stay tuned for more information about the next cohort.