Ontario, CA – The Ontario Police Department has arrested five suspects believed to be involved in a shootout, which occurred in the 1500 N. block of Solano Avenue, Ontario, on February 17, 2021. This was a joint effort with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the United States Marshal Service Fugitive Taskforce.
On February 17, numerous suspects were involved in a shootout between alleged rival gang members. Suspects fired recklessly at each other, striking several homes and vehicles in the neighborhood. The investigation led to the identification and arrest of five suspects for the offense of 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) – Felon in possession of a firearm and/or ammunition:
- Tristan Jon Taylor, 32-years-old, of Ontario, was arrested on Tuesday August 3.
- Daniel Corey Roach, 41-years-old, of Altadena, was arrested on Tuesday August 3.
- Dejon Thomas Nunley Sr., 32-years-old, of Adelanto, was arrested on Monday August 2.
- Lionel Roberts, 32-years-old, of Altadena, was arrested on Wednesday August 4.
- Shawn Terrell Lyndolph, 30-years-old, of Rialto, was arrested on Tuesday August 3.
For further information please refer to the following Twitter links: The United States Attorney’s Office - @USAO_LosAngeles Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - @LosAngelesATF
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Ontario Police Department at 909-986-6711 or Detective Brennan Devey at 909-408-1952. Information can be reported anonymously by calling WE-TIP at 800-78-CRIME or on-line at www.wetip.com.