2023 Yard Sale Weekend
2024 Yard Sale Weekends
February 2, 3, and 4
May 3, 4 and 5
August 2, 3, and 4
November 1, 2 and 3
Important Guidelines and Requirements
- Yard sales will only be permitted one-weekend of each quarter during the year. Yard sales are not allowed at any other time of the year. Yard sale permits are NOT required!
- Only one double-faced sign, not to exceed six (6) square feet in area on any one side, shall be permitted on the property where such sale is located. Such a sign may be posted only on the day of the sale. Signs are NOT permitted on City light poles, telephone poles or vehicles.
- Garage or yard sale shall mean any event where items of personal property owned, utilized, or maintained by the occupants of the premises, other than a licensed commercial business, is to be offered for sale to the general public. This shall include garage, patio, and other similar conducted sales.
- Only the seller’s personal property may be sold at a garage or yard sale. New merchandise, items acquired or consigned for the purpose of resale, may not be sold at a garage or yard sale.
- Garage or yard sales are only allowed on properties owned and permitted for residential use.
- All garage or yard sale related activities shall only be conducted between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- If rainy weather conditions exist on either Friday or Saturday of the designated weekend, garage or yard sales may be conducted on the following consecutive Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
For questions, please contact the Community Improvement Department at (909) 395-2007.