Find Library Materials
Use the Ontario City Library catalog to look up books, place hold requests, renew materials, check your account and more.
Ovitt Family Community Library
215 East C Street
Lewis Family Branch
Follow the Ontario Community Life & Culture social media channels for updates and additional content.
Find Library Materials
The Friends of Ontario City Library (FOCL/Friends) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to raise money for the Ontario City Library through used book sales, fundraisers and donations. The Friends also advocate on the library's behalf. Funds raised go to support and supplement educational and cultural programming and other services.
- Become a member. If you're ready to become a Friend, visit the library and fill out a membership form or go online: friendsofontariocitylibrary.org [friendsofontariocitylibrary.org]
- Become a FOCL board member and use your time and talents to make a positive difference in our community.
- Donate your time. The Friends need adult volunteer booksellers to help sort through donated items. Fill out an application to volunteer at your local Ontario City Library.
- All donations to the Friends are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
- For donation of funds, please contact the Friends at (909) 395-2224 or you can donate online at: How to Donate - Friends of Ontario City Library
- Donations of used books, magazines and media are always welcome. Visit your local Ontario City Library to donate.
- Old yearbooks, photos, and ephemera pertaining to the rich history of the City of Ontario, the Inland Empire or California can be donated to our local history room. Call (909) 395-2206 for more information.
- Find Friends of Ontario City Library on Amazon Smile.
Telephone: (909) 395-2224
More information about the Friends can be found on our website or on our Face Book Page.
Website: friendsofontariocitylibrary.org [friendsofontariocitylibrary.org]
Face Book: Like us on Face Book @SupportOntarioCityLibrary
A five member Library Board of Trustees, appointed by the City Council, makes recommendations to the City Council regarding the operation of the Library system.
Nancy Bumstead - President
Crisol Mena - Vice President
Gina Lanthripe - Secretary
Shawn Thrasher - Library Director
Library Board Meetings
To view current agendas and video of the meetings, click here